Full-Time Linux Admin
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our bay area client is looking to add a linux administrator to their SaaS Operations team. This candidate will provide Linux guidance and expertise with a strong knowledge of Linux internals, common daemons and scripting are key skills. You will need to communicate effectively with the rest of the Operations team and the Engineering department. You will need to communicate effectively with the rest of the Operations team and the Engineering department.
- Management of Linux based systems and applications in high traffic SaaS Production environment
- OS installation, upgrades, patching, tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Support Staging and Production environments with product deployments/releases
- Administer backups and restores for large environment
- Track performance and capacity on an ongoing basis
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation to support production systems.
- Experience using scripting and automation to maintain and implement systems
- OpenCMS publishing platform
- VMware vFabric, ESX 4.1
- MongoDB databases
- Splunk log aggregation
- F5 load balancers
- Keynote monitoring
- Knowledge of PCI SAS70 SOC2 audit and compliance standards.
- Windows/AD/DNS experience
How to Apply
Simply send your current Resume and contact info to:
1026 total views, 1 today