Full-Time Linux Administrator in Bangalore, India
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Server Administration in Bangalore, India.
Experience Level – 2-5 yrs
Candidate must have Linux/Unix administration:
Working experience on Linux Debian / Redhat / Ubuntu, 64 bit OS, qmail, LDAP, squid proxy.
• Installing and configuring Linux/Unix
• Experience with TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of UNIX /Linux shell scripting
• Linux security knowledge. Linux automation (cron orany open source automation tools),
• Mysql database management
• Good knowledge in Apache, web application tomcat, web application load balancing,
• Knowledge of RAID /LVM /DNS /Sendmail /SVN /SAN /NAS, Handling firewall like sonic,
checkpoint, fortigate etc
• Communicate with vendor,
• Strong inter-personal skills
We are looking for Linux Administrator to manage Linux and UNIX servers.
• Provides day-to-day system administration, Installation, configuration and troubleshooting
of Linux servers. Good Experience in Shell scripting is a must
• Monitors operations of servers to ensure that hardware and software are functioning
properly and that operations standards are met.
• Troubleshoots network and application server hardware and software; provides ongoing
support, resolution of problems and recovery of operating malfunctions.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in application deployment, configuration and
• Should have good understanding of Databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc and good
SQL, PL/ SQL skills
• Performs system backups to ensure restoration of the databases for the servers.
• Evaluates new and existing system software and recommends changes to improve efficiency
• Tunes system software and performs workload analysis and load balancing to optimize
• Own complete Sys-Admin and DB-Admin single handed.
How to Apply
Please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
670 total views, 5 today