Full-Time Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Space: The Final Frontier – and this job gives you the chance to be a part of it, seriously! This is a rare opportunity to join a team of world class professionals involved in a very well funded startup working on space travel. Aside from being part of an historical landmark, getting to shape and build a number of key tools that will highly impact the organization and working on cutting edge technology, the icing on the cake for this role is that it will pay well and it doesn’t require crazy hours. Average weeks are 45-50 hours and offer great flexibility for personal and family events.
If this excites you and you think you have chops to join such a team then here’s what you need:
- Advanced C++ is a must, very familiar with STL
- Prefer a diverse language skill set including Java
- Prefer experience with Cloud and NoSQL technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Design and develop from scratch using a variety of applications and systems
- Passion for learning
- Experience on Linux and Windows highly preferred
- Qt Framework highly preferred
- 5+ years developing Tools and/or commercial software
Compensation can range from $120-160K. Interviews are happening currently.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Lindsey Thorne at Greythorn.
828 total views, 6 today