Temporary Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Below is the copy of job description and required skills:
Title: Web Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Hillsboro, OR.
Experience Level: 2-3 years
- We are looking for an experienced web developer to work on Drupal sites and other web applications.
- This individual should have a solid understanding of the web and what it takes to build sites from the ground up.
- They should have 2-3 years experience working with Drupal or coding PHP web applications.
- Experience with backend administration of the LAMP stack is also preferable, especially Drupal specific tools such as Drush and Aegir.
- Experience with other open source web applications such as MediaWiki and Bugzilla is a plus.
- Build and maintain websites using the Drupal CMS
- Code Drupal modules based on need
- Server administration and tuning of LAMP stack for Drupal websites
- Work with existing developers on common practices
- Experienced PHP coder, including custom Drupal module development
- Good understanding of Drupal theming
- Experience with LAMP administration and optimization, especially for Drupal
- Experience with Nginx a plus
- Experience with caching solutions such as Varnish a plus
- Understanding of Drush, Drush Make and installation profiles
- Experience with Aegir a plus
- Experience working with and setting up Apache Solr search a plus
- Familiarity with other open source web applications such as MediaWiki, Bugzilla a plus
- Git source control
- Good communicator
- Open to learning new skills
Everest Consultants, Inc.
15100 SW Koll Pkwy., Suite K
Beaverton, OR 97006
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.everestinc.com
Phone: (503)-643-3990 Ext: 363
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Center, Operation at CMMI Level 3/4.
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail – Go Green!
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. In lieu of Bill.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject line and your request will be honored immediately.
3927 total views, 6 today